Thank you for your commitment to the mission of the Love and Fidelity Network, and most importantly for your commitment to the students we serve.
Because of generous contributions of office space and development and administrative support from our board members and supporters, we are able to devote 90% of our funds directly to support our student programs.
WITH YOUR HELP
Because of the generosity of our supporters, we are able to:
- Host our Annual National Conference on Sexuality, Integrity, and the University, which brings together top scholars from across academic disciplines to share their work with over 200 students each year
- Offer funding for student groups across campuses nationwide to bring dozens of speakers to their campuses every semester
- Provide active mentoring and leadership training for our student fellows in how to be most effective in their work on campus
- Reach out to new campuses to develop relationships with students interested in upholding marriage, family, and sexual integrity where that voice is badly needed
- Share the resources available here on our website, like our conference videos and scholarly articles in our Resource Library
We are so grateful for your support.
You can make your contribution online (or using the “DONATE” button above) or by sending a check, made out to the Collegiate Cultural Foundation, to:
Love and Fidelity Network
16 Stockton St.
Princeton, NJ 08540