The Love and Fidelity Network is just that – a NETWORK. It is our mission to connect college students like you to each other and with the resources you need. If you are promoting marriage, family, and sexual integrity on your campus, we would like to welcome you into our network of campus leaders, supporting you with the resources and mentoring you need to make your initiatives successful.
JOINING THE NETWORK
The Love and Fidelity Network invites aspiring and current student leaders who share our vision, to become Student Fellows of the Love and Fidelity Network. Student Fellows are active student leaders who seek to uphold marriage, the intact family, and sexual integrity on their campuses. They either hold a leadership position within an LFN-affiliated student group or seek to launch a new group on their campus.
BECOMING A STUDENT FELLOW
Students who show leadership in promoting marriage, family, and sexual integrity within their university communities may apply to join the Love and Fidelity Network as one of our Student Fellows. Student Fellows benefit from regular conference calls with our staff on campus needs and initiatives, priority admission to conferences and seminars, invitations to regional workshops and events, funding for campus events, and more (see below). Due to our high volume of applications, we are only able to accept up to two Student Fellows every year from each campus. Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Who should Apply
- Current group leaders (e.g. President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer)
- Rising group leaders (e.g. President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer)
- Passionate undergraduate and graduate students seeking to host discussions and events with an eye toward forming an active campus group to advocate for marriage, the family, and sexual integrity.
As a Student Fellow of the Love and Fidelity Network, I see the need to present and defend at my college or university those arguments that uphold the integrity of sex, the unique role of the family, and the institution of marriage as the union of one man and one woman. I value free speech, especially at institutions of higher education, and aim to foster civil discussion and understanding on these topics, enriching my campus community and its intellectual life. I understand that these issues are human issues – not specific to a particular field of study or religious denomination – and seek to reflect this reality through discussions and events that engage a variety of arguments and that appeal to people from diverse religious and non-religious backgrounds. As a Student Fellow of the Love and Fidelity Network, I value the resources offered by LFN and strive to work together with its team to promote sexual health and safety, healthy relationships, sexual integrity, and respect for the dignity of individuals within my community.
Benefits of Student Fellows
- Personalized coaching from Love and Fidelity Network staff
- Funding for on-campus events through our individualized application process
- Priority complimentary admission to conferences and seminars
- Priority access to housing for conferences and travel stipends for students coming from far distances
- Monthly newsletters with resources to empower your campus activism, including readings for discussion, important network announcements, speaker recommendations, event ideas, and more
- Complimentary copy of the Student Leadership Manual – a handbook for starting and running a student group
- Complimentary copy of the Student Leader Binder – a discussion resource for group meetings
- Connection to a growing network of students, alumni, and faculty who share your commitments
Fill out our Student Fellow Application Form online!
Read more about what it takes to start a group on your campus.
Need help articulating your understanding of issues like marriage, the hookup culture, and more? Check out these answers to “Frequently Asked Questions” on sensitive subjects.