The Love and Fidelity Network is just that – a NETWORK. It is our mission to connect college students like you to resources and to each other. If you are promoting marriage, family, and sexual integrity on your campus, we would like to welcome you into our network of campus leaders, supporting you with the resources and mentoring you need to make your initiatives successful.
JOINING THE NETWORK
The Love and Fidelity Network invites aspiring and current student leaders who share our vision, to become Student Fellows of the Love and Fidelity Network. (Student Fellows are active student leaders who seek to uphold marriage, the intact family, and sexual integrity on their campuses. They are either launching a student group on campus, or currently hold a leadership position within a student group.)
BECOMING A STUDENT FELLOW
Students who show leadership in promoting marriage, family, and sexual integrity within their university communities may apply to join the Love and Fidelity Network as one of our Student Fellows. Student Fellows benefit from regular conference calls with our staff on campus needs and initiatives, priority admission to conferences and seminars, invitations to regional workshops and events, and occasional funding of campus events. Due to our high volume of applications, we are only able to accept up to three Student Fellows every year from each campus. Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Who should Apply
- Current group leaders (e.g. President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer)
- Rising group leaders (e.g. President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer)
- Passionate undergraduate and graduate students seeking to host discussions and events with an eye toward forming an active campus group to advocate for marriage, the family, and sexual integrity.
As a Student Fellow of the Love and Fidelity Network, I am personally committed to upholding and promoting the institution of marriage, the unique role of the family, and the integrity of sex, and aim to foster civil discussion and understanding on these topics within my campus community. I understand that these issues are human issues–not specific to a particular field of study or religious denomination — and seek to reflect this reality through discussions and events that engage a variety of arguments and that appeal to people from diverse religious and non-religious backgrounds. As a leader, I value the resources offered by the Love and Fidelity Network and strive to work together with the Love and Fidelity Network to impact the sexual culture on my campus and to restore the dignity of sexuality within my community.
Benefits of Student Fellows
- Regular mentoring sessions with the Love and Fidelity Network’s Campus Outreach Director on how to meet campus needs effectively
- Access to $1,000 stipends per event or project upon funding application approval
- Priority admission to conferences and seminars
- Priority access to housing for conferences, early registration, and travel stipends for students coming from far distances
- Complimentary copy of the Student Leadership Manual
Fill out our Student Fellow Application Form online!