As part of the Love and Fidelity Network’s goal to enrich campus discussion on topics pertaining to marriage, family, and sexual integrity, we invite you to deepen the conversation through our new State of Affairs blog.
The Love and Fidelity team has loved reading, writing, and editing State of Affairs for the last 3 years. Based on feedback from our readers, we have decided it’s time for a few changes. You may notice that the tone and types of articles we will include feel a little different—in ways we hope will be even more useful to you, our readers.
State of Affairs is taking on a new format to match the fresh style and tone of its content. We are grateful for your patience as we continue to improve the new design. Come back and visit us again – our first article will arrive soon!
The new State of Affairs will strive to:
- Generate lively discussion among our readers—both within the blog itself and in the wider campus community
- Present insightful, thought-provoking, and concise posts on focused topics
- Expand social networking activity to enrich broader campus dialogue on trending topics
- Provide a voice for college students to contribute their experience of upholding the institution of marriage, the unique role of the family, and sexual integrity on campus
- Encourage student, faculty, and parent dialogue regarding the State of Affairs on college campuses
We hope State of Affairs will continue to be a resource for respectful, interpersonal thought, and a means to direct the culture and conversation on your campus. The values and opinions you and your peers form now will initiate a lasting impression on the direction of our future. Take these topics into your own hands. Positive change in the campus conversation can only begin with you.