Below are some answers to common questions about the upcoming conference on Sexuality, Integrity, and the University.
What is the conference schedule?
- The conference will start with check-in and a reception from 6:00 to 8:00 PM on Friday evening, followed by the Opening remarks and Keynote address at 8:00 PM.
Breakfast will start at 8:00 AM Saturday morning and sessions will begin at 8:45 AM and the final session will conclude around 9:00 PM Saturday evening.
A detailed schedule can be found here;registered attendees will also received a detailed schedule with times and locations via email.
How is Hurricane Sandy affecting this year’s annual conference?
- The conference will go on! We are going forward with the conference as the worst weather is expected to be over in the early part of the week. We will stay in touch with any updates as we learn more. Please be sure to check your airline, train, and other key travel websites for important information about your journey.
What kind of attire should I wear for the conference?
- We request that conference participants wear business or nice business casual attire during the conference.
Can I volunteer to help?
- Yes! The success of this conference depends on its participants! If you wish to volunteer to help out during the conference, we would be most grateful. Please email Kelsey Long at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are meals provided?
- All meals will be provided from Friday dinner through Saturday dinner. Students who are staying at the Hyatt Place Princeton will also receive complementary breakfast on Sunday.
Did I receive housing?
- We have been able to accommodate most students. Those who have received accommodations have been notified via email. If you anticipated our providing housing but did not receive the email notification, please contact Kelsey Long at email@example.com, and we will add you to the waiting list.
Where can I park during the conference?
- Some parking on campus is available in Parking Lots 10 and 20 on campus. Please note: Do NOT park in Lot 10 during business hours (9 AM – 5 PM Mon – Fri). Parking will be available for those staying at the Hyatt Place and bus service between the hotel and campus will be provided. There are also municipal parking garages in town where parking is available.
Where can I find the recommended readings? Are they required?
- While no readings are required prior to the conference, if you wish to prepare for the conference in this way, a list of recommended readings can be found here. Most are articles written or specifically recommended by the speakers themselves. Enjoy!